Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Progress and the Press

We're seeing progress in little man Jack- each day we see small gains. Last night I called him and he crawled to me and climbed in my lap. His skin is clearing up and he seems to feel better with each passing day. He has terrible two moments where he shares his opinion loudly! The boy is a screamer! But then he'll laugh and laugh and it makes us so happy to hear that little giggle.

This morning our local paper published a story about our adoption. If you'd like the read the article you by going here: http://www.nwanews.com/nwat/Editorial/60995/ . The writer Scott Shackelford came to our home before we left- he is such a nice guy and we enjoyed meeting him.

Today we're meeting with the early intervention team and we'll learn what steps we need to take next for our little guy.

Thanks for checking in...

1 comment:

Troy said...

Great article. I think John and I may have to start wearing red threads.