Monday, October 15, 2007

Our site name

The minute I met Scott I thought he was the funniest guy- he makes me laugh. And he's not afraid to laugh at himself. I love that about him. When we decided to do a website- Scott said "How about we call it 3 girls and a blind guy?" Well it made me laugh out loud- our three girls are Ella, Tallulah the super beagle and myself. He of course he is the blind guy. When we decided to adopt our little guy Bedhasa- Scott said "We've got to change the name now to 3 girls and 2 blind guys. The blind thing is something we live with everyday in our home. We keep stuff off the floor, I try not to rearrange linen closets anymore without warning and I always threaten Scott "Don't make me mad or I'll hide the remote!" We're now knee deep into reading books on raising a child who is visually impaired. We're excited about adding Bedhasa to our family- we know we have tons of resources here locally- and Scott is going to continue to be seriously the world's greatest dad- and Bedhasa- is going to learn to laugh! This is going to be quite a ride!

No comments: